Tuesday, December 6, 2016

26 Weeks

We've made it to 26 weeks. So far my blood pressure is mostly behaving. Baby boy is looking great for growth and appears to be healthy.

I'm allowing myself to be cautiously optimistic about this pregnancy. I haven't put together our sit and stand stroller just yet, but I definitely have to resist the urge.

Things at work for me have slowed down significantly so it's  nice to be able to keep my stress level low.  Things have picked up for Hubbs, but he has this week off so we can actually spend some quality time together.  He's been working 12 hour days 6 days a week prepping for the holidays so it's been difficult. Some days we don't see each other at all. The silver lining though is that we'll be able to build up more of a cushion for my maternity leave.

Just taking things one day at a time and hoping for the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment