Sunday, March 13, 2016

Home Buying

This home buying thing is getting a little less fun now that we have to pay off our car to qualify because we can no longer use our rental income. Apparently renting to family is a no-no for that. Thank goodness paying off our car is all we need to do, otherwise this whole deal would fall apart and so many of our family members are counting on it to go through. The family we're buying the house from had no idea that selling a house came with closing costs for the Seller too, so we're now paying for those. Also, we need to buy a new washer, dryer, dishwasher, and oven.... holy hell this is all starting to add up.

My next paycheck will reflect my amazing new bonuses thanks to the promotion I finally received after almost 2 years of promises. Hubbs gets paid one more time before we're expected to close, I'll get paid one more time just before we close, and hopefully our tax refund comes in time for closing as well. If it doesn't, we'll still be ok, but it would be nice to be reimbursed for the insane expenses we're dealing with all at once.

We'll tackle all the medical bills from my miscarriage later. For now, we're just staying positive and hopefully frugal for the next few weeks. I'll just be so happy once we get the appraisal out of the way and know that everything is going to work out fine (or not fine). I generally feel calm and confident that everything will work out, but every once in a while I get these little whispers of doubt. We need so much luck!

In other, more TMI news, still no AF after my D&C. Coming up on 8 weeks, BFN last week before my MRI. It's so odd after so many years of eagerly trying to get pregnant and dreading AF of really wanting it to come so I can at least track everything properly and actually start trying again.

No comments:

Post a Comment