Thursday, August 11, 2016

9 Weeks

Still pregnant. We went in to the ultrasound a couple of weeks ago and saw a tiny flickering heartbeat. It was such a relief. My blood pressure was higher than I would have liked, but I'm sure 90% of that was just nerves. We're going to try for a VBAC and wait and see when it comes to the BP issues. Hubbs and I are throwing names out there and trying to wrap our heads around the hope that we're actually going to have another baby. My follow up is in another 2 weeks and I'm hoping the good news train will keep on chugging along.

Things and work have still been completely insane, but I'm trying to keep my stress down and do the best I can when I can. I know that I have a decent career if I want it, I know that really the work isn't all that bad. With any job, there are aspects you like and those you don't, but try to find a nice balance between them. Right now, it's leaning far towards dislike. I really only have to put in about 5 more years, and that's doable. It makes sense to put in the time at something you don't enjoy that much, so that in 5 years, you can do something you really want, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment