Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015

I like the new year. I think I just like new beginnings in general. The new year is like freshly fallen snow, it's perfect, pristine, and no one has trudged their feet all over it, ruining it's beauty.
I've never been one for resolutions, I always break them, but I like that a new year brings new opportunities and experiences. Like starting a new school, a new job, or moving to a new place, you get a fresh start. The new year is everyone's opportunity to get a clean slate, and start over refreshed and renewed.
This year, I do have some goals. Successfully birth a human and to support Hubbs in his career goals. He has a few irons in the fire, and it'll be a little while before he's able to decide between them, but I will support him, even if it means he'll miss the birth of our 2nd child.
I suppose I can go ahead and make the resolution to blog more. I think I've failed at that one a few years in a row now. I will make the effort to follow through. The last few months, I've tried to keep up with NaBloPoMo, but time just seems to run away from me and the month is over before I know it. Perhaps now that things are slowing down at work, and I'm almost out of the 1st trimester, that things will get a little closer to normal.
I wish you all luck with your resolutions, and hope you stick around to see if I manage to stick to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment