Sunday, January 18, 2015

16 Weeks

Well, exciting things have been happening. OK, not really.

Hubbs is obnoxiously excited because the Seahawks are returning to the Super Bowl. This is very big news for him. I swear he almost died from stress a few times during the game.

I found out this baby will not be born in July, but will definitely be born in June. My BP is already starting to misbehave and is hovering around 140/90. Hurray for "Chronic Hypertension" (aka high BP before 20 weeks). After 20 weeks, I'll graduate to "Gestational Hypertension". They're going to start meds if it starts to hit 150/100. They have definitely decided they are not going to let me go past 38 weeks, so I'm looking at an induction around 37 or 38 weeks.

Since I had an emergency induction with Ducky at 38 weeks, it might be nice to have a planned one this time around. Assuming of course my BP behaves enough to let me make it that far. They've already done the baseline tests for liver function and 24-hour urine, and those all looked great. Here's to hoping everything stays on the up and up.

Ducky has been extremely fussy lately. She's refusing to nap unless held, and even then she barely naps for 30 mins. I think she's getting a molar coming in, in addition to the cold/cough she's been rocking all week. Poor little thing is just miserable.

I've been home sick from work the last few days. I had a fun run-in with vertigo. Super dizzy, which lead to being nauseated, which totally lead to me puking in a trashcan at work while running to the bathroom. I then peed my pants from all of the puke. Best day ever. Needless to say, I went home and stayed put for a few days.

Here's a super fat-looking belly pic!
The belly has definitely popped. Hubbs made the ever so sweet comment at work on Friday "Well, you definitely look pregnant", I know he meant well, but seriously. That's like, "Oh, you're looking especially fat today". Interestingly, I'm still down about 28lbs from when we started this whole weight loss thing in August, but gosh, I do look huge!


No comments:

Post a Comment