Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Stockings

Last year, we announced our pregnancy just after Thanksgiving with a little Christmas Stocking photo. It's a little weird this year knowing there really should be 5 stockings hanging up instead of 4. (Yes, the dog gets his own stocking too, obviously for when Santa Paws comes, duh). If all goes swimmingly, next year again there will be 5.

We also had the stunning realization that I will have been pregnant in 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016. Holy hell. Making babies takes a lot of time! Hubbs and I are both really excited for this last baby adventure and while there are the typical pregnancy nerves, we are optimistic and hopeful.

I still have about 3 weeks before my first OB visit. Interestingly, my symptoms have been completely different from the first 2 so far. I'm not sure if it's because this is my first pregnancy after my c-section or what, but more lower back pain and less round ligament pain. I had terrible headaches the first few weeks with 1 and 2, but not this time so far. There's still plenty of time for awful symptoms to pop up, I think I'll try to enjoy the peace and quiet for now though.

Merry Christmas! If you don't celebrate Christmas, I don't give a hoot, have a Happy, Joyous, Merry, whatever adjective Christmas Day anyway, don't be a dick!

No comments:

Post a Comment