Thursday, February 4, 2016

Two!

I'm trying to wrap my head around the fact that I have a two year old now. She's very bossy, opinionated, and everything must be just so. She's silly, funny, and interested in how everything works. She wants to be a part of everything Mommy and Daddy are doing and always likes to help with chores. She's amazing.

I had my checkup at the Dr and everything is hunky-dory. Apparently I'd retained a the placenta, which was causing all of the labor pain and trouble. We have to wait for AF to return, and then we're free to go ahead and try again.

I'm also amazed with the fact that my child is only two and in that time frame I have had another baby, and a miscarriage. That's a little insane... 3 pregnancies in two years? We just want another baby so badly and it's medically safe to go for it. I don't know, sometimes it takes 8 months of actively trying to get pregnant, and sometimes it only takes two months, occasionally it takes almost 3 years. I think we should just pull the goalie and see what happens. If we ever actually get to take home another healthy baby, it will be our last. Definitely the last.

In work news, I have yet again been promised my promotion that I have been promised for the last year and a half. I was supposed to start Monday, but now there's no one to take over my current position, so I'll just be stuck doing it for a while longer. I'm getting so sick of it. Maybe one of the many applications I threw out to the universe over the weekend will pan out and I won't have to worry anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment