Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Waiting...

Waiting to go to the lady doctor for my first post-diagnosis appointment. My stomach is a ball of knots, can't even be bothered to eat breakfast.

The funny thing about abbreviating infertility as IF is that is really is the land of if. What if this, what if that? Everything so far has just been a swirly frightening spiral of asking myself "what if?"

I'm definitely scared, nervous, worried, freaked out, sad, a complete emotional wreck.

I've been reading some other blogs, people struggling with IF, it's comforting to know that a majority of them were eventually able to get pregnant. I'm hoping with all of my heart that we'll get to be one of those lucky ones too.

Right now though, i just want to make it to my appointment without throwing up or bursting into tears. Hopefully not both at the same time, that would just be awkward. lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment