Monday, September 9, 2013

Chin Bunnies

My best friend in college had an aunt that called them "Chin Bunnies". They're the long randomly dark hairs that sprout around the place. Well, I keep finding them on my chin, yesterday I found 2 on my "moustache". This whole hair overgrowth thing just needs to stop it. I wish the hair on top of my head would pick up the pace, it's barely growing at all.

2 days until we find out what it is!! My money is on a girl, but we'll see.

In other news, our apartment reeks to high heaven. It is the stinkiest, grossest smelling thing ever. It's like a moldy swamp mated with a stagnant freshwater lake. I'm trying to air it out with the fan they're using to try to dry the carpet, but it's not working. They're going to rip up the carpet and replace the pads, then bring the carpet cleaners in, hopefully by the weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Eeek! Not healthy for you and the little one. When I was pregnant my sense of smell was amplified, so it is probably even worse smelling to you than it would be normally. Hope it is all cleaned up soon.

    ReplyDelete