Monday, December 1, 2014

1st Ultrasound for #2



Well it's official. There's real, live fetus in there. 9 weeks along now and feeling pretty good. Thanksgiving was fun, we visited my family and announced there. Everyone was rather shocked, but it was good. The new baby however apparently hates turkey, so I basically just ate sweet potatoes and cake and pie. So worth it.

What do you do when you're down to bring yourself a little joy?

Back in the day I would pwn some n00bs in Halo multiplayer.  Now I'm more boring and make my almost 10-month old laugh, or sneak in a little kiss on Hubbs' cheek. It seems more and more the things that make me the happiest are bringing happiness to my family.

Occasionally though, I will go ahead and go to a terrible movie by myself. Really bad disaster movies or horror movies are my favorite and I can never get anyone to go with me. It's a nice way to escape the world for a little under/over 2 hours and just forget everything else. It always perks me up.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What wonderful news and what a special gift to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete