Sunday, December 2, 2012

Headache of Doom

Pretty much I've spent the whole day wishing I could just fall asleep and forget everything, but my head is throbbing and refuses to allow me to do so. Tylenol has done nothing and I feel completely crummy. Best day ever.

Typing isn't really helping matters either. grrrr. Maybe I'll just read or watch something with the volume turned down really low. We'll see.

Hubbs is going to make dinner tonight, which I'm excited about. Pretty much anything he makes always turns out awesome because he actually bothers to follow the recipe. lol. My stuff sometimes comes out crappy because I try to get all fancy and experimental with it.

Although I think I could just go for some mac and cheese, maybe he'll be nice and make it for me.

I hope all of you had a great weekend and I hope I have more light-hearted things to talk about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment