Saturday, December 1, 2012

A New Low and Creeptasticness

I don't know if adults are meant to sit in the backseat of minivans, but as I learned today, I am too fat. The seat belt would not buckle. It was close, but it was just so not happening. The belts in the grownup seats in the front fit just fine, but not the very back row. This made me a sad panda, but I got over it pretty quickly.

In other news, we went to an open house preview of my grandparents in-law's new art gallery... and I just have one question for you... which of these two paintings is the most likely to come alive at night and murder you?

 

I don't know, I feel like it's a pretty close call. For a while I was sitting there staring at them, trying to take a picture and I swear to you, my camera was not having it. I joked that maybe they were just those evil things that refuse to be photographed. Even so, I managed to take a shot, but the photos just don't do them justice. Super creeptastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment