Friday, November 30, 2012

Last of the Month

Well dear readers, we've made it! This has been, by far, my most impressive NaBloPoMo attempt yet and I want to thank all of you for making this possible! Woo-hoo!

I had my orientation/training for substitute teaching today and it was pretty terrifying, lots of "don't do this or you'll get fired." Hopefully I can hack it though. lol.

Today we had to get the car safety/emissions tested to renew our registration, but couldn't afford the $107 for the actual registration fee, so that will have to wait till monday. Eek. I'm sure it will all turn out fine. Sure we have no income for this month to speak of, but we have already paid rent, so at least we know we won't get evicted. Looking on the bright side for the win!

I have a few hours left to finish my NaNoWriMo and I really hope I can pull it off. I'm totally in love with the story and the characters and I hope that I can do them/it justice. We'll see.

Is there anything more delicious than a McDonald's Holiday Pie? I don't know that there is. I have no idea what they put in those little buggers but omg are they amazing, it's like gooey funfetti cakey deliciousness that I find myself craving way too often. I am powerless against them. So good. 

Thanks again for reading my ramblings this month and I'll see you all tomorrow for December!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain, I got laid off 3 months ago, and it's just been a struggle on bills and everything...but I'm so proud of you, I really am...you can do this!!! Go for it!

    And, CONGRATS TO YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy! I hope things work out soon for you as well!

      Delete