Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Cowbell Fever!

So Hubbs has had a fever since yesterday, and sadly, it appears cowbell is not, in fact, a cure. I had to work last night, but I was good and made him soup before I left. It's dropped to 99.something, but yesterday it rollercoastered a lot.

I didn't manage to get any writing done yesterday, but I still think I've got some good ideas and just need to get it all down. I keep encouraging Hubbs to write, but he's got 2 huge papers due next week for school, so we'll see. He was like "This is literally the worst month ever for this." Hopefully it works out well for him because I think it would be a great self-esteem boost for him.

In IF news, we're still waiting to hear back from the doctor leading the study again to get in on the screening process. I'm really hoping that we make it through. Hopefully also, they test Hubbs' swimmers. It would kind of be pointless for us to lose weight in the hopes of curing my IF, if he's shooting blanks. I brought up him getting tested before and he was pretty squeamish about the idea, hopefully within the confines of a study FOR SCIENCE! He'll just do it. lol.

School time for me. Here's to hoping I don't screw up the widget I've been working on for about a week straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment