Friday, November 9, 2012

SNOW!

I woke up to this today.


It's not like I live in Canada or Alaska, or Siberia... yesterday it was 70 degrees. SEVENTY! Today, SNOW! MADNESS!!

Hubbs let me take the car to school today since he's still a little sickly and blew off class for the week after his fever the other day. Glad I didn't have to ride my scooter, because even with an AWD car, I was slipping and sliding all over the road, and the brakes locked up when I even remotely tried to brake. Good times. I thought I was going to die several times. I have work tonight, but I really don't feel safe in the idea of driving home after midnight when there's a high chance that the storm will only get worse. I'll see what it's like later, but pretty sure I'm not going to work tonight.

Luckily we don't have any big plans for the weekend either. We're such boring people. Really I'm just hoping to use the weekend to write, the last few days it seems like there just haven't been enough hours in the day to get everything done. Something that I'm sure will only become more of a problem as life goes on. lol.

It was funny, the other day Hubbs was like "This is why we need to have kids." I asked what on earth he was talking about and he said "So we can make them our little chore slaves, just like my parents did to me, so they can hate us." I rofled my head off. Our apartment it such a mess and we both have a bit of a laziness issue when it comes to picking up stuff. This weekend I'm planning on going completely overboard and cleaning the heck out of everything. Then we just have the job of not making messes and everything will stay nice and clean. We'll see how long that lasts. lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment