Thursday, November 29, 2012

Zombie Mode

I took a nap today, which as it turns out was a huge mistake, because by the time I woke up to go to class, I didn't want to. I just wanted to stay in bed and sleep all night because darnit, I was tired! lol

Anyways, I did wake up and went to class like a good girl and passed off 2 welds today, which is awesome.

Tomorrow NaNoWriMo ends and I'm not sure that I am going to finish on time, we'll see. Hopefully it all works out and I will, but I seriously doubt it. I have way too far to go!

Tomorrow I also have training for my new substitute teaching job, which should be nice. Mostly because I get paid. lol.

I had a job interview today that I think went rather well, they said they'd let me know in a few weeks. I won't hold my breath. lol.

I am completely addicted to DrawSomething. Seriously, for the last 2 days that's pretty much all I've done, I have to say at this point I think I've gotten rather good at it. I wish more of my friends had it though.

So here it is, almost the end of November, we're barely able to afford rent and renewing our car's registration, but we can technically do it. We just can't buy food for the next week or so. Ahh the glamorous life of unemployed people. lol. I'm sure it will all work out ok. We're technically a month ahead on rent so after this payment, we can take a little break.

I'm going to bed early and tearing myself away from my phone, because otherwise I'd just stay up for several more hours drawing things on a tiny little screen for strangers. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment