Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Things I Love Lately

Yesterday was all glum and gloomy about things that make me go blaaarg rage monster!!

Today then, is going to be about things that give me a happy. I shall share with you lovely readers the things that bring a smile to my face no matter how crappy my day is.

1. This chick's whole blog is hilarious, but this post in particular sends me into a fit of the giggles.

2. This song. While I most definitely occasionally got made fun of in high school, and I'm not cool yet, but dangit, some day I will be. lol.



3.  This picture of my nephew from the 4th of July. I can't even begin to think of a day I was ever this excited. That means it's got to be coming.


4.  NaNoWriMo. As many of you know, I am participating for the first time in National Novel Writing Month. So far I'm about 1/4 of the way finished with my 50,000 page first book attempt. It has been so much fun! I find myself thinking all the time about how I want the story to go, and waiting to see where it takes me. It's not too late for you too! You can join and write your own book! I'm already looking forward to next year's!

5. My little furball. We cuddle in the mornings and I just cradle him whilst I browse the interwebz. I also get a kick out of how crazy excited he gets about his squeaky toys. This is his unamused face.





No comments:

Post a Comment