Friday, July 26, 2013

Gummy Bear

Luckily yesterday turned out to be ok.
They did an ultrasound and baby was fine. There was this tiny little wiggly gummy bear waving its little arm and leg buds at me. It was awesome.
To be safe, they sent me to the hospital to have some blood work and get my RoGAM shot. The Dr. just said to take it easy and watch out for any changes and frequency and that kind of thing.
It was such a huge relief to see that little wiggle wave. Baby has a strong heartbeat too, which was nice to see.
They're going to start monitoring me a little more closely, but overall, I'm feeling like things are going to be just fine. Hopefully I'm right.
Morning sickness is still a jerk. I just have to be careful about what I eat and avoid trigger foods like blueberries, turkey, and bread. So random. Interestingly enough though fried pickles and buffalo wild wings are like mana from heaven and I want to eat them every day.
Hubbs has been very tuckered out from work, so by the time I get home, he's napping and when I wake him up, he gets super grumpy. Same thing happens in the actual morning. Dude does not like waking up before he feels ready. If I let him sleep as long as he wanted, he wouldn't wake up till 3pm.
Have I mentioned that we're moving in about 3 weeks? Luckily we're just moving one building over and two floors down, but I'm not really sure how we're gonna swing that one. About half of our stuff is packed up and we really need to get started on the rest. I have moved many, many times and the next important step is "the purge", in which we throw out about half of our stuff. There are things we seriously haven't used in the 3 years we've been here, so I think it's safe to say, they can get thrown away or donated depending on their level of shabbiness.
I'm looking forward to another relaxing weekend, even though we have a few things going on, they'll mostly involve sitting around eating with friends and playing board games, so I'm down. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear all is going well!! Make sure you take it easy with the move. Rest up and take your time. Moving is NEVER easy, but with precious cargo, it may make you more tired.

    ReplyDelete