Wednesday, July 31, 2013

End of Month 2

Ultrasound tomorrow. Should be funsies, Hubbs will get to see little nugget for the first time as well, so that'll be interesting. I'm curious to see if he'll cry.

In other news, our 3rd anniversary is next week. It's looking like we'll go to either Buffalo Wild Wings or Red Robin. For some reason chicken and hamburgers are the only foods that don't make me nauseated at all. Magical.

I've still just been insanely tired, forgetful, clumsy. Interestingly, mornings are better for my morning sickness than evenings. In the mornings, I feel awesome. I still have yet to puke though, so I'm wearing that like some sort of merit badge.

I really will try to be better about posting next month. This month everything has just been so insane and I've been so run down that I haven't had the energy for it.

2 months down and 7 to go. Here's to hoping everything keeps on the up and up and this little nugget keeps thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment