Thursday, July 25, 2013

Spotting

On and off, very occasionally over the last 2 weeks, I've been having some spotting. It's only when I wipe and only every once in a while. The first two times it was just very slightly pink. These last two times, it's been obvious spotting. Weirdly though, it seems to be coming from just inside my vagina or labia, and isn't really cervical.
I'm heading to the Dr's today and I am nervous. I don't really know how I feel overall. I mean, I want everything to be OK. I've just spent the last month and a half convincing myself that something will probably go wrong and to not get my hopes up that things will work out. Now that there's the possibility of something being wrong, I'm feeling kind of lost.
I know I shouldn't stress myself out though and need to just take some deep breaths and hope for the best. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment