Friday, August 9, 2013

Eviction Notice, What?

Thanks Hubbs for waking me up at 1:30am to tell me you found an eviction notice on our door. It magically appeared sometime between 8:30pm and 1am, when our apartment's office definitely isn't open. The best part? They're saying it's because we have a dog... the service dog that they are well aware that I've had for the last 2 years. Also for not "taking care of our apartment properly" um... tell me how an apartment is supposed to look when we move IN A WEEK. Have boxes everywhere and I've had terribad morning sickness for the last 2 months, am bone tired, and Hubbs works all day doing hard manual labor. Between the two of us, we're lucky to get one box packed a day before we're done. Not to mention that I'm still technically "high-risk" and am not supposed to stress or exert myself, or lift anything over like, 15lbs.
They are going to get an ear full tomorrow morning and this crap is going to get sorted out. Morons. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could tell you all the cheerful things like, "It's going to get better soon" "Everything will work out" blah blah blah, but honestly when shit goes bad nothing anyone ever says ever really helps. (At least in my case...if it does work than pretend I did say it lol) What a crappy ahole that manages your apartment. Maybe he should be forced to pack everything for you. Pick up the dog crap? Maybe you just need to yell at them and scare em a little? lol

    ReplyDelete