Friday, May 1, 2015

Me

Maybe it's my age, but I just absolutely do not understand selfies. I hate having pictures of myself around, I'm usually the one taking them. I'd been thinking this month was going to be a challenge for me, but we'll have to wait and see.

A little background about me, since it's a new month and all. I'm 30, been married for almost 5 years to Hubbs, have an almost 15 month old daughter (Ducky), and am almost 31 weeks along with a son (Lumpy). I currently work as a Loan Processor for a company I rather enjoy working for. Over the years I have had several jobs, gone to school for several different things, but all I really want to do is be a stay-at-home mom. Financially, that's just really not in the cards though. I am terrified of spiders, clowns, and everything that lives in the ocean. I love horror movies, video games, board games, reading, and have lofty gardening aspirations, but everything I try to plant dies.

I'm looking forward to getting back in the habit of posting every day (or trying to). The next two months will involve lots of doctor's appointments, questions, and worries, and I've got to share them all with someone. As we learn more about Lumpy's condition and what it means for the future, we'll update and make the best of it like we always do when things don't go quite according to plan. One great thing about my upbringing was that it definitely forced me to embrace change, learn to adapt, and be quick on my feet, skills that I am very thankful for. You really never know what life is going to throw your way, and instead of letting it drag you down, you can just keep going.




No comments:

Post a Comment