Friday, July 27, 2012

Comic #2

My little service dog is my main companion during the day. He always manages to make me laugh and keep me busy. I decided to do a little comic dedicated to him since the first one didn't turn out too terribly.

Baby watch continues. I took Hubbs' eldest sister's kids to the movies yesterday. It was pretty fun. We saw Puss in Boots at one of those afternoon kid's matinee things with the super cheap popcorn and stuff. It was definitely interesting trying to wrangle 3 kids at a movie theater... kinda made me rethink how many I'd like to have down the road. I suppose we'll hop that bridge when we come to it. Lol. So anyway, our new little niece is due any day now. Our anniversary is in a little less than 2 weeks. Hubbs' mom is coming into town in about 3 weeks, and his father following a week later. We are going to be busy busy. Should be good though. It'll be nice to have a bit more family around i suppose. Hubbs seems to be under the mistaken impression that I hate his family. This isn't true. I just get overwhelmed if I'm in a large group for long periods of time, it doesn't matter who I'm around. Lol.

We're having a little date night tonight, dinner with a half off coupon followed by a dollar movie. It should be fun. Hopefully the evening isn't interrupted by the call. I guess we'll see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment