Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Waiting.

I find myself waiting a lot lately. Waiting for the niece to pop out, waiting patiently for our 2 year anniversary... waiting for that moment where my life isn't defined by the fact that I can't make babies. Hubbs has been all weird about it lately too. Like I made a joke about that stupid Chili's commercial where the couple is out to dinner and the babysitter is being tortured by the children and he totally freaked out on me. It was bizarre. I haven't brought up trying to make a baby in forever. I've pretty much accepted the fact that this point that we're not going to be having any biological children in the near future. In fact just the other day, I totally almost puked at like, 3am, and he was like "what? like morning sickness?" and I lol'ed and said no. Why is he allowed to make jokes but I'm not? So odd.

Anyway, our magical 2 year anniversary is a week from today. Still won't tell me where we're going. I'm really looking forward to it. This year he promised there would be waiters and everything. Much better than last year where we dined like champs at Arby's with a 2 can dine for $8.99 coupon. We are moving up in the world! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment