Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Month, New Theme, Same Me

I'm kind of proud of myself for last month. I didn't post every day, but I sure did post more than the other month I tried.

We'll say that this month I shall endeavor to post more than I did in June.

When I saw this month's theme, I was a little hesitant. One who struggles with the inability to make babies on a daily basis didn't warm me to the idea of writing about the kids theme. I realize though that it doesn't have to be about MY kids. I can post about me as a kid, or the hilarious things my nieces and nephews say. Plus, let's face it, I'm pretty much just a giant kid.

In terms of my lady problems, AF is nowhere to be found. After the whole 90-something day cycle last time, I really don't know what to expect this time around. I don't know if I should expect a regular 36-ish day cycle or if AF will just show up whenever the hell it wants to... I think I'll choose the "be delusional" option and think that AF is late and that I'm preggers. Lol. Pregnant until proven otherwise. That seems like a good idea.

Things are good. Hubbs and I are still obnoxiously poor. He's in school, I'm registered for my fall classes and it seems like things just might be going our way.

Today's kid quote of the day -

"Where are you dustpan? you're a trickster!" - My eldest nephew whilst looking for the dustpan in the hall closet.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep doing what you are doing! I wish you the best on the homefront. (Hopefully the economy will pick up and it will help you....)

    ReplyDelete