So it seemed like everything was slowing down after the first two days of my miscarriage. Now, I've been having lower back pain and definite contractions. They were worse this afternoon, but it is unpleasant. The good news is, if this is anything like what actual natural labor will feel like, my VBAC will be a piece of cake as long as I'm not induced again.
I'm going to put a call in to the OB tomorrow, since they've been closed all weekend, but it definitely seems like things are ramping up instead of slowing down. I chose the medication option in the hopes that it would go a lot quicker than waiting for it to happen naturally, but now that it just keeps dragging on, I wonder if I should have just chosen the D&C.
I'll see what the doctor says when I call, for now I'm just going to keep resting, taking my Tylenol and Ibuprofen as often as allowed, and stay hydrated.