Well, apparently this time two weeks behind was a bad thing. First beta was ok and within normal levels for where the doctor guessed I was. Second beta decreased slightly. I'm not holding out any hope for the followup ultrasound on Wednesday.
I knew when the doctor was saying that I was around 5.5 weeks that he couldn't be right because the dates didn't make any sense. It's far more likely that right when the heart was supposed to start beating, it just didn't. Now I'm sitting her paranoid that I'll just start bleeding at any minute.
If given the option, I think I'll choose the D&C, waiting for my body to recognize what's happening just seems like torture. I've already missed 2 days of work from all of the worry.
I had so much hope for our rainbow and now it's just slipping away. This sucks.