Thursday, March 7, 2013

Patience

I'm not quite sure where it went, but it seems as though all of my patience has run away. Gone, gone gone. Today the kids were just awful and refused to listen and follow directions. I think eventually, they could tell that I was getting frustrated, which only egged them on more. Tomorrow was supposed to be my last day subbing, but I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna say "eff it" and take the day off. Even though it's a shortened day, I'm really not sure I can handle it.

I'm really looking forward to going out of town on Saturday. Not only will I get to have lots of puppy cuddles and stuff my face with delicious seafood and steak, it will be so nice just to sit around and forget about the world for a while. I'm definitely feeling like I need a break from everything.

Gibbs doesn't mind the long drive too much, right when we hit the Nevada border though, he starts to get really whiny and demands to be held in the front seat instead of safely locked in his kennel in the backseat. I eventually cave and we become front seat cuddle buddies.

I've been really tired lately. I think it's just a combination of the patience going on the lam and being overworked or something. I plan on going to bed delightfully early tonight and sleeping in for as late and I darn well please!

No comments:

Post a Comment