Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

So i'm looking forward to something in the upcoming weeks. In addition to the ball next weekend, which is gonna be awesome. I am starting an infertility support group. Nothing official, although i am submitting a volunteer application with RESOLVE, but it's just a small group that my church is sponsoring at the moment. I'm really nervous and excited and think it will be really really good for me, and hopefully, also good for the women joining said group.

We're super excited for the Super Bowl tonight, we shall be heading to the newly opened BW3's (aka Buffalo Wild Wings) that's near my work. Mostly because we couldn't find anywhere else that had fried pickles, and dammit i love me some fried pickles. Just the 2 of us are going, but it should be a good time. I'm in it mostly for the commercials, Hubbs is way into hoping the Patriots get whooped. Either way, fried pickles will make me a happy happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment