Monday, August 6, 2012

Tomorrow!

I am super excited because tomorrow is Hubbs and my anniversary! Two years! While that may not seem like that long, we've been through a lot in these two years and those struggles have definitely made us stronger as a couple. We've had some highs and lows, but overall I have to say, these two years have been pretty awesome and I can't wait for the next 50! Lol.

Hubbs still won't tell me where we're going. I'm looking forward to the surprise. I'm going to surprise him with lunch at In-N-Out. That man loves his In-N-Out Burger. Seriously, if I let him he would eat there every day for the rest of his life. Which is weird, cause he loves pizza way more than burgers... but that In-N-Out just does it for him I guess. It is gonna be an awesome and epic day. It might even include a dinosaur museum. Any day with dinosaurs is automatically amazing.

Everything is getting all set up for me to start at that other school. It will be good. I'll go to class Monday - Friday mornings, babysit my nieces and nephew Monday, Wednesday, and Friday in the late afternoon/early evenings, and hopefully get a part-time job on Tuesday, Thursday, and weekends. We'll see if the job part works out, but the rest of it sure will! I'll finish school a lot sooner too, which will be nice. I can expect to graduate from the program in about a year.  I was so worried about the placement test I took today. Last time I took one the math portion kicked my ass!! Luckily, this time, with a little tutoring from Hubbs, I rocked it! Yay me! I made long division my b*tch!! Lol.

In other exciting news, at the end of this month, Hubbs and I are starting the adoption process. We are very very excited. We know it will take forever and could be years before we're placed with a child, if at all... but just being able to have that glimmer of hope is absolutely incredible. So look forward to posts about that in the near future!

The SiL still hasn't had the baby yet!! She's going to be induced on Thursday if our little niece refuses to pop out before then. We're seriously hoping it doesn't happen tomorrow, although it would be the best reason to have to cut our anniversary shenanigans short. It will just be nice not to be constantly on call. I really hate having to leave my phone on ring all night! Lol. It'll be great though because I'll at least get to experience the whole delivery room thing, even if it is second hand. I'll get to see what it's like and maybe come away kind of grateful that it is highly unlikely I will ever have to go through that!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary. Each one is very special! School, new niece, adoption, you sure have a lot to look forward to! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete