Friday, August 31, 2012

What's Next?

Well another month has come and gone. Exciting things are going to happen and soon at that.

Hubbs started school Monday.

I start school Tuesday.

There's an 80% chance we're buying a scooter in the next week.

Sunday we have our first meeting to officially start the adoption process.

I find out tomorrow (technically today) if I get the job I really really want.

So despite the fact that I'll be going to school from 7:30am - 10:30am, possibly working from around 11am - 5pm, and then working from 6pm - midnight, I will try to post every day. There has yet to be a month that I've stuck to that... lol. It's just so hard! Half the time I just don't feel like I have anything of worth to say. For the most part, everything seems on the up and up for us. Here's to hoping is stays that way!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment