There was an error in this gadget

Friday, August 31, 2012

What's Next?

Well another month has come and gone. Exciting things are going to happen and soon at that.

Hubbs started school Monday.

I start school Tuesday.

There's an 80% chance we're buying a scooter in the next week.

Sunday we have our first meeting to officially start the adoption process.

I find out tomorrow (technically today) if I get the job I really really want.

So despite the fact that I'll be going to school from 7:30am - 10:30am, possibly working from around 11am - 5pm, and then working from 6pm - midnight, I will try to post every day. There has yet to be a month that I've stuck to that... lol. It's just so hard! Half the time I just don't feel like I have anything of worth to say. For the most part, everything seems on the up and up for us. Here's to hoping is stays that way!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment