Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hints for Newly Preggo PCOSers

DO NOT READ THE INTERNET.

Seriously, once it starts getting into statistics and dangers, and blah bitty blah blah, I started freaking out a bit. Then I wizened up and stopped. Whatever is going to happen is going to happen, if I come out of it all with a real, live baby at the end, awesome. If not, well, at least I know I CAN get pregnant. I'm going to take each day at a time and just enjoy what I have while I have it.

Today I'm going in for my second beta, and then tomorrow is my first appointment with the doctor. Hopefully things are doubling like their supposed to and everything is hunky-dory in there.

Hopefully I'll also learn to live with the fear of wiping. I like, obsessively look to make sure there's no blood. If I keep doing that to myself for the next 7.5 months I'm going to go crazy. CRAZY.

I think I'll try to train myself to just think that everything is fine until proven otherwise. I'm pregnant, I'm happy about it, time to let go of the railing, throw my hands in the air, and enjoy the fricking ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment