Thursday, January 16, 2014

35 Week NST

Ducky rocked her NST today, which was nice. I felt like she'd been kind of lazy in the morning, of course she picked right up once the monitors were on. She really hates those things.

I had a few hours of contractions today, but nothing too major. The worst part is the excruciating hip/tailbone pain that pops up when I try to walk around. It's getting pretty old. If I try to sit up in a chair for too long it gets way worse. Once I spend a few hours lying down it goes away, so at least I know how to fix it.

Remember that interview I mentioned the other day? Awesomely, I've got a conditional offer of employment! Hurray! They gave me my background check packet and after I pass that, then there's a polygraph, a psych test, and a hearing test. If I pass all of that then I've got a shiny new career. A job with a real salary! I've been waiting forever for that! They're willing to be flexible on my start date as well, so that is a huge perk. I am completely over the moon about it. Filling out the background check packet did a number on me today, I'm almost done, but have to somehow magically recall every single job I've had in the last 10 years... it's going to be rather challenging considering there were a few jobs I held for about a week, one only a day and I never got paid for them either.

I knew 2014 was going to be a good year, and it's looking like I'm going to be right about that. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment