Friday, January 3, 2014

Sushi Date and Sleep

Hubbs and I had a sushi date night tonight, which was awesome. I use the term "night" loosely because we got to the restaurant at around 4:30. I was hungry. lol. I think the main problem with this is now it's 8pm and I'm totally ready for bed. I woke up a bit earlier than usual and didn't take my daily nap. Oh well, I am a grown woman, I can go to bed at 8:30pm if I want, no one can stop me. Muahahaha.

I had to drop off my labs today. Yet another 24 hour pee jug that I barely filled up enough. When I turned it in, the lab lady was like "this is the full 24 hours?!". Good stuff. They took some blood and I should get the results back Monday. It's annoying doing this every two weeks, but I know it's for the best.

Next week starts the weekly visits and the NST's. I also have a breastfeeding class and my appointment to have the car seat installed. Hurray for that. Especially since it seems like we'll be needing that car seat sooner rather than later.

I also finally got Hubbs to move the last of his boxes into the closet, so the "baby area" of our bedroom is mostly ready. Now we have a place to put all of the clothes he has to wash. lol. It's weird getting everything set up and ready, it makes it all seem so much more real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment