Monday, January 27, 2014

Lack of Blogging

I'm just so tired. Honestly, nothing exciting happens. lol. Every day is the same. I wake up, goof around online for an hour or so, stream stuff, eat, nap, stream more stuff, occasionally play WoW, and go to bed. Rinse, repeat. It's getting pretty monotonous.

We'll hit the 37 week mark tomorrow, so I'll be sure to post a belly pic of that. I really hope I don't have to put up with 3 more weeks of "any day now". Next Dr's appointment is Thursday and I'm seriously tempted to just ask to be induced at 39 weeks so we at least have a definitive deadline. The idea of going OVER my due date is horrifying at this point.

Hubbs is still sweet and awesome and continues to be lovely. So I've got that going for me. Gibbs is a little love sponge and is super attentive and cuddly. I'm feeling pretty ready to have this kid. I'm sure it's going to be ridiculously hard, but rewarding, and it has to be way better than just waiting around for it to happen. At least once she pops out we have someone to fawn over and remember that the past 9 months were worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment