Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Bowling Ball

I'm not sure who mysteriously replaced my pelvis with a bowling ball in the middle of the night... but seriously... make it stop. Even walking sucks now. I haven't been able to roll over in bed without pain for a while, but I could at least mostly walk.

In other news, I think my job interview went pretty well. Out of the 5 original candidates, they've narrowed it down to 3. So I have a one in three chance of getting the job. I was also the first interview of the day, which makes me think I was the top pick. That's probably all in my head though. I'll hear next week if they want to shell out the cash to background check me. Apparently it costs them between $1000-$1500 to complete the process, so they really want to be sure. Here's to hoping!

Now that the interview is out of the way, I can just sit here and worry about when this baby is going to choose to pop out. I'm glad they stopped my labor on Sunday, and apparently going into preterm labor doesn't guarantee that I'll go into labor early. If my BP keeps acting up though, it's likely I'll be induced sometime between 37-39 weeks anyway. I guess now I just need to relax and hope that she cooks for as long as she needs to to avoid a NICU stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment