Thursday, January 2, 2014

Due Date Change and Weekly Visits.

My due date got bumped up to Feb 18th because my Dr's office finally got a hold of my 1st trimester ultrasound. This puts me about 2 weeks further along than they had in their records. Eek.

I got to take home yet another jug of doom, but magically, I didn't have trace protein in my urine sample at the office AND my BP was semi-decent for once. 134/89 which I'm pretty sure is the lowest it's been this entire pregnancy. I am now however, going in every week and doing a weekly NST since my BP is a bit wonky still. Hopefully I'll still only have to do the jug and blood work every two weeks, but I'm not so sure.

They are still very convinced that there is no way I'm making it to my new due date. We'll see. I think it would be cool to have the baby on Groundhog's Day, but I guess that's up to Ducky. At this point, they're keeping an eye on things just in case and overall making me feel very comfortable. I've got to keep up with the modified bed rest and continue doing what I'm doing.

Last night I had some pretty annoying contractions. They lasted for about two hours and never really got frequent, but certainly hurt a bit more than last time with some radiating pain into my back and down my thighs. If it happens again and I clock more than 6-8 an hour I get to take another trip to Labor and Delivery. Wheee.

I'm also rocking a vicious cold that I think I caught from Hubbs' eldest sister's family. The runny nose part has gotten better but the cough is kicking my ass. Tylenol cold is my new best friend. At least I'm only waking up about once a night though, so that is a win in my book.

There's still so much we have to do before Ducky gets here. The part that sucks is that Hubbs pretty much has to do all of it since I can't lift anything or help too much. Mostly just straightening up, cleaning, and putting away the boxes that we still haven't bothered with since we moved in here in August.  We set up the crib and I sorted Ducky's clothes into bags my size. All of the 0-3 and 3-6 month stuff is ready to be washed, Hubbs just has to get to it. I think realizing that we realistically have less than a month until this kid comes is finally dawning on him. Wish us luck! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment