Monday, December 12, 2011

Tattoo

So i have been wanting to get a new tattoo for a while now. I currently have 4. All of them have been to commemorate kind of important times in my life. Well... almost all of them. Anyways. I've been wanting to get a phoenix. I wanted a big ass huge one on the inside of my upper arm. I have tweaked the idea to make it something less expensive and less noticeable. I want a phoenix feather on the side of my middle finger.
Hubbs has agreed to let me get more. He said i have to do it before we have kids old enough to notice that i have new ones. lol. I think i'm going to go shopping for an artist tomorrow and see what price range i'll be looking at. Who knows, maybe i'll get it done tomorrow too. I have a tendency to be impulsive when it comes to my tattoos. I know what i want and darnit i go get it.
It'll be nice to have a little pick-me-up after the doctor's appointment tomorrow too. I'll let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment