Monday, December 26, 2011

WOWzers.

So not a single member of my family called/texted to wish us a Merry Christmas. I don't know if this is some sort of revenge for me asking for financial assistance with my service dog's emergency oral surgery. But it's F*CKING CHRISTMAS! How do you not call your family on Christmas. Sure i could have called them... but i'm totally mad at them. Let's see if i call them to tell them they're gonna be grandparents for the first time. What a bunch of dicks. Then, my brother (when we spoke the other day) said that both of us going back to school was a stupid idea and that we should both get jobs. First of all, both of us DO have jobs, we just never get any hours, and both of us are keeping said jobs even when we start school.
Seriously, i have no idea why my family all of a sudden is being so bleh. Luckily Hubbs' family is being super nice and supportive of our decision to go back to school.
Although i guess for most people, the holiday season is when people get all crazy and annoyed with their family.
In other news, i still haven't noticed a BBT spike to indicate ovulation. Hrmmm. I guess just gotta keep waiting and hoping for the best. Here's to still hoping that our Christmas wish comes true.

No comments:

Post a Comment