Friday, November 7, 2014

9 Months already?!

Our little Ducky had her 9 month checkup today. That is completely crazy to me. It's also crazy to me that in less than 9 months, we'll be having another baby, but that's beside the point.

After worrying so much about her growth in the beginning, it's so nice to go to a checkup and hear that she's growing excellently.

She still has a tiny head, around 39th percentile, weight 55th, and height a whopping 81st! Hopefully she keeps growing like a little string bean and is tall like us. lol.

She's been rocking a fever still and is so miserable from teething that she whimpers and cries in her sleep. It's so sad. Tylenol seems to be helping a bit, so that's good.

I'm looking forward to relaxing all weekend. Next week is a big week at work, starting Thursday, I'll begin my new job title. A little scared and nervous, but excited. I'm sure it will be fine. Lots of new and exciting things brewing over here, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment