Sunday, November 9, 2014

Just Another Sunday

I spent most of today catching up on TV and caring for a fussy baby. She is starting to get frustrated because she can't make her body move the way she wants it to. She occasionally gets a leg stuck under herself while transitioning from sitting to her little army crawl, and she gets mad about it.

In the mornings now, when we go in to get her ready for the day, instead of laying down and scratching at the sides of her pack-n-play, she's sitting up and playing with her binky. It's pretty crazy. She is such a little person now and it still amazes us every day.

Tonight for dinner I made meatball parmesan and creamed spinach and kale. I'd spent all day making the tomato sauce from scratch, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

Tomorrow starts the first stage of part one of my promotion, then Thursday, part one will kick in fully. It's a little daunting, but I think I'm ready. Probably... we'll see.

I hope all of you had a great weekend. Is it just me, or is November going by really quickly for anyone else? We only have 2.5 weeks until Thanksgiving, that is crazy talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment