Since everything I plant (but succulents) dies, I decided to make a little succulent project with all of the cuttings I've experimented with growing. I'll post another picture once it's grown and filled in a bit, but here's how I spent my afternoon yesterday.
Step 1 - Get out supplies. Succulent cuttings, letter planter (from Michael's), garden soil, trowel, wet moss.
Option Step - I plan on hanging my planter on our door outside, so I screwed in two of these thingies. I'll hang it with twine once the cuttings have securely taken root.
Step 3 - Fill planter with cuttings and make sure the roots are nestled in the moss.