Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Peeing in a cup...

So i'm used to peeing in cups at the doctor's office, and it's annoying, but whatever. This was the first time i've tried to pee in a cup at home. Let me tell you, i made a magical mess of everything. lol. It was not fun, but now since i have to do it every day now for the rest of the month... hopefully i'll get better at it.

I successfully did my first ovulation tester thing! wooo-hooo! it was negative, as suspected. lol. But i'm getting in the habit, and that is a good thing. I've stopped testing my BBT cause apparently i was doing it wrong. You have to take the temp at the same time every day to be accurate. Since i can never guarantee a time that i'll be awake and free to take a temp at the same time, i figure what's the point? I guess i could pick a random time, like 2pm, where's i'm guaranteed to be awake and probably not doing anything. ok, i'll start again today.

So i'm on antidepressants. I don't know if i've mentioned that before. First i was on Zoloft, after about a month, i noticed that i couldn't orgasm anymore, apparently it's a rare side effect. I could get turned on plenty, but there was no big finish. I talked to my doctor and he had me switch to Citalopram. Hopefully that will return me to my regular orgasmy self. Even though i don't finish all of the time, i finish every once in a while. lol. I don't know if that was TMI, but considering what this blog is about, i'm fairly certain it's all TMI. lol.

I really want to get pregnant. It's funny, when i was younger, i never wanted kids. Granted, i never even thought i would get married. Lol. I was convinced that i would be the last of my friends to get married, i wound up being the first. After college, i kind of started thinking that the whole marriage and family thing would be nice. Now that i am happily married, i want kids so badly. Knowing that it's going to be difficult for us makes me want them even more. To prove to science and myself that it's possible and all that. For now though, knowing how difficult the journey to parenthood is going to be, i am settling for the idea of a dog. Seriously, having a pet has so many health benefits including reducing stress and blood pressure, emotional stability, etc. I had a service dog back in college and know that i could benefit from having that again. I mean i have Hubbs, but there are some things that he shouldn't have to do for me, and i can't have him around me constantly to support me. Gosh i sound pathetic. lol.

Oh well, today is a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment