Thursday, September 1, 2011

Twinges of Pain

Anyone else have crazy cramping and pain the few days after having your vagina poked and prodded? Seriously. I feel so icky. Not to mention i've been crazy dizzy since yesterday morning.

Every once in a while i get these bouts of dizziness for a few days. Doctors don't really seem to think it's anything to worry about. It's been going on for years. Supremely annoying though.

I've started taking my temp every morning to try and track this whole ovulation thing. Mostly doing it now just to get in the habit of doing it every morning. Won't start officially tracking until the start of the new cycle next week.

Maybe i'm just crampy since the period is due next week. not sure. At least Lefty has stopped twinging. I've also been crazy tired lately. Super tired but can't get to sleep. I can't take my sleeping meds cause last time i took ambien i couldn't sleep and hallucinated for hours. Next time i tried my lunesta, but wound up hallucinating when i woke up, which was no good either. My sister-in-law gave me this home remedy sleep thing that she likes, i dunno, maybe i'll try that next.

I'm thinking this long weekend will be good for me. A nice change of scenery and spend some time with the doggies. Playing with puppies always helps me relax and feel better. I've been trying to convince Hubbs to let me get a dog, he's finally agreed and said we can get one in the next few months. I really think having a dog to love me unconditionally and to lounge around with will really help me through this. When Hubbs isn't around, i just kind of curl up on the couch and wallow in my sadness. A dog will help keep me distracted and give me something else to focus my energy and love on. Maybe that sounds dumb to you, but i've always had pets, and not having one to love this past year has been hard.

So we really are off tonight for our mini vacation, gonna lounge around by the pool and eat way too much food.

When we get back, i'm going to try to be good and start eating complex carbs instead of evil white bread carbs. Still waiting for the blood test results, but it can't hurt to try to be a little bit healthier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment