Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Pink Lines?!

Darnit. Did i miss my awesome ovulation time? there was only a control line today, no faint little pink lines anywhere. Not only does my stomach feel like it is constantly digesting itself, but now i have no ovulation lines? whyyyy? i really don't wanna have to go back to the doctor and feel all down about myself cause my stupid eggs won't jump off their follicles or whatever. Super lame.

Doctor has adjusted my metformin dose, cause i feel crazy sick all the time. I'm supposed to take half for a few weeks, and then get up to one pill, then one and a half, then 2 a day. Oh boy. One thing i don't understand, is how the heck are you supposed to get those suckers halved? there's no divider line thing. Am i supposed to just bite it off?

Good news though is that i'm down to 2 pills a day in general. which is nice. Only have 2 weeks left of my vitamin D treatment cycle. I've been trying hard to exercise and eat right. I'm definitely not doing all that well with it. There's been a lot of stress lately, trying to figure out where to move, whether or not to even try to have a baby right now, etc. A lot of stress.

Today is my brother-in-law's birthday, so there will be cake later tonight. I don't care that it is bad for me. I'm in a crappy mood and cake is just the pick-me-up that i require.

No comments:

Post a Comment