Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Cinnamon Toast Crunch

We went to costco a few days ago and picked up some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, this was the greatest idea ever. Not only is it nommy for breakfast, but totally satisfies my late night sweet cravings as well. And i feel less guilty about eating it because it's cereal, and cereal is awesome.

My FAFSA came back today and i'm totally gonna get enough money to cover the year. Or are FAFSA's done by semester? I really have no idea. Transcripts have been ordered and looking forward to meeting with my advisor next week, or maybe the week after next. Hubbs has kind of been slacking on getting all of his stuff in. Hopefully if i bug him enough he'll do it. He's the one who's supposed to be more excited about going back to school than me.
Now all i need to do is choose a major, i think i'm leaning more towards Forensic Science, because i can actually finish my degree there and not have to worry about transferring, like i would with Mining Engineering.

We're doing pretty great. Hubbs has been awesome about helping me around the house more. He's been doing dishes and vacuuming and just being incredibly sweet. We've also been having a Glee marathon. Which is completely hilarious.

I gave Gibbs a bath the other day. Hubbs decided he wanted to watch. He thought it was so cute. He said "I can't wait till we have kids and you give them baths, it's gonna be 100x cuter" I love when he says things like that. Makes me happy to know that he's excited for the day we have kids too.

Timing wise, this next cycle kind of has to work, otherwise, we'll have to wait 3 months before trying again. Maybe it's a bad idea to try to plan a baby around a school schedule. To me though, it does make the most sense to try to time it so that the baby would be born during a break in school. That way i wouldn't have to take too much time off and such. I dunno. No matter what though, next cycle is gonna start the Clomid madness. Hopefully Hubbs can handle an emotional mess of a me. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment