Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ok so i Lied. lol.

I wound up selling my laptop whilst on vacation. So i didn't post every day. Way to fail me! way to fail.

We spent the rest of vacation doing everything in our power to not spend any money. We went o the Coke Bottle, the M&M's store, the Ethel M Factory, the Pinball Hall of Fame, and the Auto Collections at the Imperial Palace. We printed a coupon for the last one, so that's what made it free. lol.

We got Gibbs groomed so he actually looks like a poodle now, which is awesome. Hubbs was like "wait, is that my dog? are you sure that's my dog?" He was so cute.


Also, at the auto collections, i fell in love... too bad i can't afford the price tag. Something in the hundreds of thousands of dollars range.


Now Hubbs and i are back home. Health insurance is supposed to kick in this month, just in time to start a Clomid cycle. yay? Another thing i've been wondering about is how much it would be to get Hubbs' swimmers tested. My company doesn't include insurance for him. I guess we could wait until he gets a job and has insurance of his own. He has a second interview/training this weekend and then an interview for a different job on monday. I really hope he gets at least one of them, it would take a whole lot of stress out of everything. Selling my laptop definitely helped with the financial stress.

In other news, we might be trading our car in for something with 4-wheel drive. It's gonna start snowing here pretty soon and we want something that will allow us to drive a bit more safely. Our current car really didn't hold up too well last year. According to my father, the absolute best day to buy a car is December 31st. Cause salespeople are nervous about hitting their quotas and will sell you cars for almost anything. We are very eager to test out his theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment