Thursday, November 10, 2011

Run Down, Achy and Sickly

I feel like i should be over this cold/whatever thing by now. I'm just so tired all the time. My head aches, my lower back aches, i just feel really crummy. Super lame.

In other news, i work tomorrow and saturday. Then right after i get off work, when i'm guaranteed to be tired, sore, and cranky, Hubbs and i will be driving off to Vegas. Should be fun though, we'll get some yummy food, get to see the family, and Gibbs will get to meet the other doggies. Kind of nervous about that part. I'm sure he'll be fine though.

Gonna head to school today and try to get my residency worked out and get my student id. Perhaps try to convince hubbs to actually pay his application fee so he can get in. Not sure how we're actually gonna pay for things like rent and food. Gonna have to have a nice, potentially horrifying chat with my family. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment