Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey Day.

Woohoo for turkey day. I've been telling everyone today "Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a food night!" it made me feel clever. lol. Today we're going over to Hubb's sister's house. Totally glad i only have to make 1 thing. Hurray for green bean casserole. I was gonna make a dessert too, but then they had pies on sale for like $3 and that's what i was gonna make. The cost of the ingredients was gonna be way more that $3. So i caved and bought the pie instead.
Should be a good time though. I'm looking forward to it.

I am not however looking forward to working tonight. from 9pm - 1:30am there is a good chance i will get trampled by someone trying to run to a good deal. eeeek. Have to do it all again tomorrow night too. Oh boy. Here's to hoping i stay safe. lol.

Tomorrow Hubbs and i are also going to test out the theory that Black Friday is the best day to buy a car. We'll see what happens. We're mostly just going to browse and see what deals we can get. My dad swears that 12/31 is actually the best day to buy a car because every salesperson is itching to make their quotas and will sell you cars for next to nothing. Still gonna check out tomorrow anyway.

Hubbs and i haven't really talked much about the whole baby thing lately. I still want to broach the idea of him getting his swimmers tested so we can know once and for all whether or not the problem is just with me. Still need to know how much it's going to cost without insurance. I'm assuming we'll have to wait till after the holiday to find out.

Apparently this coming week is fertility week. I don't really want to bother testing for ovulation, pretty sure i'll just get disappointed. I'll actually be excited for my period this next month. Cause the sooner it gets here, the sooner i can start my first clomid cycle. I'm sure i've mentioned this so many times, but i don't care, i'm excited. lol.

Anyway, i hope you and yours have a spectacular Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment