Thursday, January 5, 2012

1 week wait.

Well, got my blood draw yesterday. Apparently it'll take around 3-5 days to get the results back. My progesterone level needs to be above 10 for this clomid cycle to not be a complete bust. Then, if it is above 10, then i get to wait another week wait and take a pregnancy test! hurray! If it's below 10, then they up the clomid to 100mg for the next cycle.
I'm seriously hoping that my body reacts to clomid better than it does pain killers, cause with those they have to give me like, horse doses. lol.
So here i am, sitting around, waiting and waiting. In the mean time i have pinterest and other such fun distractions to keep me busy.
I have been so incredibly tired. It was a struggle just to stay up last night, Hubbs and i both went to bed at 9. lol. So pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment